Saturday 14 September 2024

 Hello All!


It has been a significantly long time since I made any updates here. For the last 7 and a half years, I have been working in-house at WildBrain in London. Over that time I have worked on a number of projects and experienced a variety of roles and productions.


Sadly, as of the end of this year - production at WildBrain London has been dissolved and I am no longer employed there.


To that end, I shall be updating this blog, with some back dated posts, that chronicle and demonstrate some of those things I have been working on in that time.


In the meantime, below is a very rough video summary of many of the things I worked on - from my first video edits at the company, to the animated shorts I wrote and produced.



It was a wild ride (pun intended) and I hope to continue to create great things beyond my time there.




(If any of these things intrigue you, you may find further context on my LinkedIn and IMDb pages.